Saturday, April 25, 2009
12:11 PM
GOLD WITH HONOURS.Gosh, that still remain as a fact I cant instill into my mind presently.
It was unbelievable. Really.
I rmb on tues, I was just.
Neutral, but scared at the same time.
Its like, I had a lot of things in my head
I was totally telling myself, BALANCE YOURSELF. BALANCE
DONT SCREW IT UP.
Well. at prob 2.40pm Gave it all out (:
Not sure if it was visible, But i certainly did not balance like stead steady kind.
There was a part where I was shaaaaaky, ):
Then zzzzzzzzzzoom, 6mins passed FAST.
EXTREMELY FAST.
I dont even rmb what did I do.
Likee theres no images in your head that you did the actions.
Was pretty sad that its last performance, No more dance for us
Then got like rather high during photo takings HAHA :D
Mhmm, I really want to thank those who came down to support-
Suhana Delphine Mavis Sarah Joyce Vivien Vee Jiahan (:
Thanks a million.
Then weds. Haha results day.
Made way to serene to wait for the tchers to call/msg us
was supposed to do work, but really.
I COULDNT CONCENTRATE AT ALL.
At rnd 4plus.
Jeanette called FY then say what SILVER
Goodness, that made FY totally run out of macs and cried.
I followed her out, got a bad feeling that it was SILVER
and totally started crying like hell too.
Then vivs came out, WE GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS.
REALLY. REALLY REALLY was what I asked
I couldnt believe it.
Sounds dramatic huh, but its really what had happened.
I cried like crap. It was just so, UNBELIEVABLE.
I rmb in macs i was still telling fy,
Do you think we can get GWH or Gold.
Our answer was the same, GOLD.
But we were really still hoping that little bit of chance of getting Gold with Honours.
I was really prepared for the news that we might get gold
And then first came a silver I couldnt take it.
Like what i expected was definitely more than a silver, we cant afford to drop at all.
So gold with honours, was truly HAPPY. REALLY (:
That piece of news made me happy for the whole freaking week,
isnt it amazing.
And the frequent screams/whispers of "omg, we got gwh" to kareen in class.
And the "I cant believe it. "
Memorable.
That basically sums up my whole week,
It was the most happy event ever.
Definitely.
At least now i do know that,
The bruises and the crying and the whining were all
WORTH IT.
Thanks Chinese Dancers, definitely it was
MEMORABLE.
Photos and vid will be on fb, HAHA :D
But will try upload it ASAP.
Love you Chinese Dancers megaaaa much, :) u>